Vice President, Marketing
The Vice President, Marketing will lead the development of marketing programs that engage our target audience through a variety of channels. The focus of the Marketing team is to drive marketing and partner qualified leads that convert to sales accepted leads and ultimately revenue. This individual will be responsible for the marketing budget, including revenue generating marketing, people and programs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the development of the overall Brand Identity as a critical strategic underpinning
- Leverage and work with Digital lead to build a consistent digital identity and articulate/deliver a digital brand strategy that ensures the effectiveness of our online properties
- Leverage and work with Internal Communications lead to build consistent and engaging strategies
- Act as lead on the agency relationship, contract and quality of deliverables ensuring best practices, consistent look & feel and maximum Brand impact / coordination
Marketing Planning, Activation & Effectiveness
- Activate Marketing – Lead Brand Promise and then work with all lines of business to bring it to life
- Establish a single, comprehensive, division-wide approach to marketing planning and reporting leveraging best-in-class technology and resources.
- Supports, encourages and fosters intelligent risk taking and innovation solutions to build and deliver new business models that improve educational impact of our products and financial performance.
- Leads product development and works with technology to coordinate the timely completion of product requirements.
- Conducts marketing surveys on current and new product concepts, and provides feedback for future product development.
- Build out robust Return On Marketing Investment capabilities
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Leverage Sponsorship properties, plans and activation commitments
- Leadership and management of the revenue marketing team
- Driving marketing programs that drive net new revenue through direct and partner-influenced sales
- Communicate revenue generating program plan and results to sales team, leadership team, and across the organization
Customers & Competitive Analysis
- Establish a Research & Insights plan to enhance our understanding of consumer perceptions and preferences with particular emphasis on priority segments
- Ensure strategies, planning and activation is directly linked to fact-based research elements
People Leadership and Development
- Effectively establish and lead a team of Marketing Directors, Managers and Specialists; acquiring, retaining, and engaging key talent to drive organizational strategic marketing mandate
- Resolves conflicts and facilitates changes in structure of marketing group to ensure objective fulfillment and swift response to marketing problems and opportunities.
Skills and Technical Requirements
- Post-Secondary degree/diploma in marketing, business or communication; MBA degree will receive additional consideration
- Demonstrated progressive experience in financial services marketing in branding, market research and product management.
- Experience in developing marketing strategies, integrated campaigns and sales tools that generate strong business results
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to clearly and compellingly articulate key messages to internal and external shareholders
- Demonstrated leader with passion for coaching and developing direct reports
- Proven experience working with business teams and supporting programs to drive awareness and sales
- Maintain knowledge at expert level in terms of all products, services and processes
- Experience with marketing analytics and creating meaningful reports to support business decisions
- Ability to understand the organization’s goals and objectives, and provide work plans to fulfil strategic plan.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a constantly changing environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Be flexible and multi-task, coordinating work effort over numerous projects
- Strong ability to work under stress and meet demanding deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work outside normal hours and/or locations if required
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a detailed cover letter, resume and salary expectation. Email: email@example.com No phone calls please.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
BrandEQ is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. Consistent with our Values and Corporate Culture, BrandEQ is committed to providing equitable treatment to all with respect to barrier-free employment and accommodation without discrimination. If you have an accommodation need please contact Human Resources, in advance of your interview, to make appropriate arrangements.
By applying, you agree that the statements made by you are true, complete, and correct to the best of your knowledge. Further, you understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentations, and/or deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for dismissal.
We thank in advance all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.